Live The Movies Part 1: It Begins By: MFC Section: Series Plot: All of Lawndale gets stuck in bunch of movies do to Chris who has found a loophole in the system and now has control of the world. (Yes Chris returns.) It is a nice day in Lawndale it has been 6 months since Hell In A Hand Basket. Daria and Jane's lives have been just like they were before Chris had arrived in Lawndale. Meanwhile in hell Chris reigns supreme on the count he had killed Satan. Chris: Grrrrrr this sucks. I can't kill them it's been months since a good idea. Loki, bring me the book of rules. Let's see if I can do anything. Chris starts reading through the book. His eyes suddenly widen and an evil grin spreads across his face. Chris: Yes here it is I can say this chant that gives you Mystical powers to do with a planet of your choice I can put Earth as the planet. Chris pronounces the spell and a blot of lightning hits him. Chris: Well that was unusually easy. Chris first uses his newfound power to teleport to Lawndale. Cut To: Lawndale High School. Daria: Well today has been amusing Mr. Demartino got in a fight with Ms. Li. The Fashion Club started beating the hell out of each other. Plus Brittany and Kevin broke up again. Jane: All that's left is a plane falling on Upchuck. Daria: Don't count on it. Chris suddenly appears infront of the two girls. Daria: You're back. Jane: We killed you. Chris: Shit lot of good that does to a dead guy, Satan no less. Daria: Why are you here? Chris: I just wanted you 2 to be the first to know I now am in control of this planet and it's people. Daria: You're full of crap. Chris: Oh really. I can do anything to you right now with a snap of my fingers. Jane: Prove it. Chris snaps his fingers and Daria and Jane's clothes disappear. Daria and Jane run into the bathroom. Daria (from the bathroom): That's not funny. Chris snaps his fingers again. Daria and Jane walk out but they are dressed like Quinn. Daria: I guess you're just going to kill us now. Chris: No in fact I'm going to give you a chance to get control of Earth back to God. You just have to beat me. But to do so... Being tackled by Quinn cuts off Chris. Quinn grabs him by the shirt and pulls him forward. Quinn: What are you doing here? Chris: I'm on vacation. Quinn: Bullshit. Chris shoves Quinn off him. Chris: It won't be so easy to win you got to go through 3 stages to get to me and if you get through the stages and me Earth belongs back to God. Jane: What kind of stages. Chris: Movie plots like Star Wars, Jaws, and Lord of The Rings something to that extent. But those exact movies will not be used. And you'll have to fight a copy of me I'll be the bad guy in the movies. Daria: How do we know if you'll give it back to us if we win? Chris: You don't. So contact me if you want to try to get Earth back. Just say "666". I'll explain more about it if you decide to try it out. Chris turns around and starts walking away. He turns back. Chris: Oh and Quinn one more thing. Chris snaps his fingers and walks away. Quinn's clothes disappear. Upchuck: Grrrrrr feisty. Out of nowhere a plane crashes through the roof of Lawndale and lands right on Upchuck. Daria: Now the day is complete. Should we try to get the Earth back? Jane: What's the worst he can do? Jane shouldn't have said those words because the next 3 days were a living hell. Everyone found himself or she getting limbs mixed up with each other, demons were taking over, and the malls were destroyed. Daria decides what the difference so she says 666. Chris appears almost instantly. Daria: Ok the town will play your little game. Chris: I'm glad. Chris snaps his fingers and the 2 are now standing in a dark tower. Daria: Where are we? Chris: This is one of my favorite movies "The Crow". By the way if anyone dies in these stages they will be teleported to hell and kept in a chamber. Daria: What do I have to do? And where are my friends and family? Chris: They're around. You'll find out that you may have to kill them. You've seen The Crow right. Daria: No. Chris: Ok basically you and you're boyfriend were killed last year. In the move your boyfriend would come back but since I rearranging it you'll be the main person. You got to kill all the people that killed your boyfriend and you. Plus you have to kill the main bad guy who was behind it all. Which, of course is me. Daria: So as soon as I kill the main bad guy I advance to the next stage. Chris: You catch on fast don't you? STAGE BEGIN! Chris disappears and Daria looks around. She sees white face paint and black lipstick. She puts it on. (She looks like Brandon Lee from "The Crow") She runs toward a window and jumps out of it. You just see the window and you know what pops up. To Be Continued...