Hell In A Hand Basket Part 5: Sweet Vengeance By: MFC Section: Series Plot: You'd know if you read the other stories. Daria and Quinn are driving away from the cliff they dropped F.L.V off of. But they didn't notice at the bottom his hands starts moving. It scoops his body off the branch reconnects his limbs and head and the wound recovers. He is now back to one whole being. F.L.V: They will suffer. I'll kill them slow. Just then Chris's spirit appears. He slaps his creation in the face. Chris: You almost died if I didn't pull some strings with Satan you would be in hell right now, asshole. F.L.V: Sorry master. Chris: Silence you fool I'm sick of your crap. Satan has granted me permission to come to Earth if you fail again. Although I'd love to rip those girls limb from limb I've got other plans. SO DON'T FUCK UP THIS TIME! F.L.V walks off going to get pay back for his near demise. Meanwhile the girls had picked up Jane and bring her to the hospital. Daria: Don't worry you'll be fine F.L.V is dead. Jane: I know but they're going to give me shots and I'm going to bleed. (Doing this to piss off Quinn Quinn: Ewwwwwww that's gross. Daria: Save me some blood I want to make Jane clones. Quinn: I can't stand you guys I'm leaving. Daria: You'll have awful long walk we're 5 miles from the house. Quinn: I'll drive. Daria: You don't know how. Cut To: Daria's house. F.L.V has just broken in Daria's house looking for the "Voodoo For Dummies." Book. He can't seem to find it anywhere. F.L.V: Damn where is it. He looks in Quinn's room and sees it on her bed. F.L.V: Aw perfect. Cut To: The hospital. Daria and Quinn are talking to Jane. When suddenly they hear screams and a voice. Voice: Where are Daria, Quinn, and Jane? I'm here to kill them. Daria and Quinn look around the corner its F.L.V. They walk out into the hall. Daria: Well it looks like the human fuck up is here. Quinn: Jeez those are some tacky clothes. As new president of The Fashion Club the punishment for tacky clothes is a grade-A ass whipping. F.L.V: Since when have you girls got backbone? Daria: Since we beat the shit out of you the first time the 2nd time isn't going to be any harder. Quinn: Indeed. F.L.V: Well ladies I'm right here. Daria: Quinn, hand me the rocket launcher. F.L.V (pulling out the book.): You better not blow me up or your precious book will go to hell. Quinn: Don't worry I've memorized the chant. Daria: So did I. F.L.V: Fuck. Daria locked on F.L.V she was about to pull the trigger when the ground shook. The ground opened and it looked like Satan was rising from it. But when the Satan looking figure showed his face everyone (even F.L.V) was shocked. It was no one other than Chris. Daria, F.L.V, and Quinn: WHAT THE FUCK. Chris: Yes I have killed Satan I'm the new Satan. Now you all bow to me. Oh and by the way F.L.V you've failed me for the last time. F.L.V raised in the air by Chris's mind. He suddenly exploded all over the hospital. Hearing this Jane walked out of the room to see Chris. Jane: WHAT THE FUCK! Daria still with the rocket launcher in her hand fired it at Chris. It hit him dead on but did nothing. Chris turned to Daria. Chris: No that's a bad Daria. Chris walked up to Daria and backhanded her through a few walls. Quinn ran up behind and punched him in the back of the head. Chris turned to Quinn and laughed. Chris: Oh if it isn't my ex-girlfriend. Well I have enough power to rape you but I'm not that sick. But I will kill you SLOW. Chris brought back his hand and punched Quinn in the face sending her down the hallway. Jane pulled out and Uzi and unloaded it on Chris to no prevail. Chris formed a fireball in his hand. But his arm was grabbed Chris was turned around and punched in the face knocking him on his ass. It was Ryan well it was hard to recognize him because he was so brunt. Chris got up and looked at Ryan. Chris: Ryan, what pleasant surprise I didn't expect to see you alive after that explosion. Ryan: I never slammed it into F.L.V's face I threw it in the back of the store which had some gas tanks. Chris: Whatever I'm going to kill you now. Chris and Ryan flew at each other. Chris and Ryan were landing punches but neither backed off. Chris elbows Ryan in the head then when Ryan is falling Chris knees him in the throat. Ryan rolls over holding his throat. Chris walks over Ryan head. Chris forms a fireball in his hand. Chris: That was your big chance to kill me Ryan but you blew it you should have trained harder. Cut to: Inside the destroy room Daria lays in. A bright light shines on her. She wakes up. Bright Light: Hello Daria, I'm God. Daria: Hello. God: You can beat him you just need to believe in yourself. Daria: You're joking right. God: Yes actually I was joking to beat him you need these. A flask, a ball, and a bottle of holy water float down. God: Use these and he'll be beaten. Daria: How do I use these? God: You'll know when you get there. The light disappears and Daria gets up. Cut To: Chris standing over Ryan. Chris is about to release the fireball. But a shotgun is put to his and it fires sending Chris rolling over. Quinn is at the other end of the shotgun she keeps firing until she is out of ammo and there are about 25 holes in Chris. Chris gets up and walks right up to Quinn. Chris: Too bad I would have made you my wife in hell. But now that you've really just pissed me off I'm going to kill you and send you to a torture chamber in hell. Suddenly Quinn starts kissing Chris. Chris pulls her back by her hair and forms a fireball in his hand. Chris: Not this time bitch. Quinn: But I love you. Chris: B-B-B-Bullshit. Just then Ryan tackles Chris and starts pummeling the new Satan. Chris gets punch off and sends Ryan flying backwards. Chris shoots a fireball after Ryan, which hit and blows Ryan into a million pieces. Quinn stood there watching in horror. Chris turns back to Quinn. Chris: I know how I'll kill you. Chris turns into a bat and flies toward Quinn. Daria runs out just in time and throws the ball at Chris. Chris stops when a smoke cloud surrounds Chris. When the smoke clears Ozzy Osbourne is holding Chris. Chris: Oh Shit. Townie (from Little Nicky and The Waterboy): You can do it Ozzy, Bite his Fucking head off. Ozzy does just that and Daria runs to him. Daria: Spit him into the flask. Ozzy does what he is told and Chris is trapped in the flask. Daria then pours the holy water all over it and it explodes. There is a sigh of relief and Jane limbs out of the hospital. Jane: Well that was a little bit of a rip off of Little Nicky. Townie: Oh well. Quinn: Ryan is dead. Daria and Jane: Make your damn point. Quinn: Didn't we like him? Daria: No. Ozzy: What the hell. Daria, Ozzy, Quinn, and Jane walk off into the sunset. THE END!