Hell In A Hand Basket Part 4: The Battle Begins By: MFC Section: Series Plot: You guessed it 4 starts off where 3 left off. And by the title people are going to die. F.L.V is walking out of the flames with lots of burn marks but that's it. Other than that he was unfazed. Jane, Daria, and Quinn sped toward Daria's house. They pulled in the driveway and got out. Quinn: This sucks who are we going to beat this thing? Daria: Lots of Ammo. Jane: Tons of power. Hey doesn't Chris's house still have that training arena under his house. Daria: Lets go see. The 3 girls started walking to the house. Quinn: But Ryan blew up F.L.V why are we training? Daria: You obviously didn't look back. F.L.V was walking away from the explosion like a scrape on the knee. Quinn: You mean that thing is still alive? Jane and Daria: Yes. Cut To: the Street Jane lives on. F.L.V is going in houses and killing families. He gets to Jane's house and breaks down the door. This wakes Trent up. Trent: What the hell? He gets up and walks down the stairs to find nothing. Trent: Hello is anyone there? F.L.V (from behind Trent): No just your death. Trent: Oh that's nice. F.L.V goes to stab Trent but Trent does a backflip over the knife and kicks F.L.V in the face. He is unaffected. He punches Trent into a wall and walks over to him. He grabs Trent by the shirt and picks him up. F.L.V: Now you bastard, time to die. Trent: This can't be good. F.L.V snaps Trent in half over his knee and throws the pieces to the ground. By now Quinn, Daria, and Jane have finished their training. They get out of Chris's house to see the infamous Frashaely Lee Vruegyers walking down the street. Daria: Well let's see if our training paid off. Jane and Quinn: Right. Jane rushes toward F.L.V and kicks him in the jaw sending him 50 yards back. F.L.V gets up and starts running at Jane. He swings rapidly and he never gets one punch in. Jane on the other hand was kneeing, punching and basically killing him. F.L.V stands up and then disappears into thin air. Jane: What the hell? He reappears behind Jane and goes for a fatal blow to the head but Quinn does a flying kick sending him through the air. Quinn runs right after him. F.L.V hits the ground leaving a small crater. F.L.V: We you girls got game. Now it's time to see my true power. F.L.V clenches his fists and starts shaking muscles start bungling. After a minute of this he is all powered up. F.L.V: Now girls time to die. Jane: No you're wrong we prepared for this too. Cut To: The destroyed Weapon Dreamland. Where a burnt hand rises from the rubble. The rest of the body sits up. It's Ryan we survived the blast. Meanwhile Jane was getting the hell beat out of her by F.L.V. F.L.V: Now who's weak and pathetic? Jane: Grrrrrr. F.L.V: Sorry what did you say? Jane: I said YOU'RE DEAD. Jane runs at F.L.V she throws a punch but misses. F.L.V picks her up and hurls her into the air. He now pulls out a knife and throws it at her hitting her in the leg. She falls to the ground knocked out. F.L.V is about to kill her but Quinn steps in. She starts beating his mutant ass back to hell. She knees him then double-axe handles him. He goes for a slash with his glove but it is grabbed and pulled off by Quinn. She puts it on. Quinn: If I'm not mistaken this is how you killed Chris, Freddy. She stabs F.L.V right between the eyes and leaves the glove in his face. He drops instantly. Quinn: Lets throw him off a cliff or something. Daria: So you mean he can't keep him as a souvenir. Quinn (whining): Daria, he's heavy. The two girls pick him up and throw him in the truck. They drive to the nearest cliff that is about 80 ft high and toss him off. They listen until they hear a thud. They get back into the van and drive off. Cut To: the bottom of the cliff. F.L.V is destroyed his head is 5 ft from his body his arms and legs are just about rip in half and his body has a branch though it. To Be Continued...