Down With Noggin Part 1 By: MFC Section: Series Plot: Chris, Jane, and Daria decide to go see how Lawndale is holding up without them and they are shocked at what is happening to the people in Lawndale. Author's Note: Whenever you see a word with this before it that means * it's been the censored version. Or it may just be blanked out like this _______ that means it's a really bad word. Oh and did you really think that I wouldn't make another story although people if they even started reading these stories stopped after The Chris Series. It is Sunday and Chris, Daria, and Jane show up in Lawndale. Chris goes to his house to unpack. He walks down to his basement to see his collection. Chris is looking at Freddy's head when all the things in the room disappear. Chris: What the *heck! Why'd I just say heck I meant *heck! ARGGHHH! Chris runs to Daria's house and bangs on the door. Daria answers the door. Daria: What is it Chris? Quinn is at the mall. Chris: No I swear it's important. Daria: What the Simpsons marathon has been cancelled. Remember you killed Homer. Chris: No we're being censored. Daria: What are you talking about? Chris: Watch, to *heck with you! Daria: Holy _____ that's weird. What the *heck, it happened to me too. Chris: We got to get Quinn and Jane. Then we have to find the source and *thank them for censoring us. ARGHHHHH! Daria: I think I know who is behind it. Chris: Who? Daria: Noggin! Chris: What the _____ is Noggin. Daria: There's something I haven't told you about. When I was outside walking around campus I got sucked into a parallel dimension in this dimension I saw a TV that had a show of MY LIFE! Then it said it was on Noggin and parts were edited out. Chris: Was I on the episode? Daria: No they edited you out completely. Chris: We have to get Quinn and Jane and find out where Noggin headquarters are. So Daria and Chris get in Chris's car and drive to the mall where The Fashion Club is checking out skirts. They walk up behind them without being noticed. Quinn: Oh Sandi, that skirts make you look soooo thin. Sandi: Thanks Quinn. Chris: Shut up Sandi you brainless *bum. The Fashion Club turns around. Sandi: Did you just call me a bum? Chris: I meant *bum. Darn it I can't curse at you since we've been edited. Quinn: I guess this requires me. Chris: No _____ Sherlock. Quinn (rolling her eyes): Fine. Chris: To the Batmoblie. Jane: You're such a lame *butt. Daria: HaHa they censored you. Chris: Lets go. Sandi: What about us? Chris: What about you? Stacy: We want to go too. Chris: Too _____ bad *bum. Tiffany: Oh... well. Chris, Quinn, Daria, and Jane get in the car. But Chris doesn't go anywhere. Daria: Why aren't we going anywhere? Chris: Does anyone know where the Noggin building is? Quinn, Daria, and Jane: No. Chris: Then to the bat cave! Daria: You're such a lame ass. Chris, Quinn, and Jane: Whoa! You broke the censor power. Chris: I guess it's her incredible cynicism. I have not as high cynicism power. Jane: Making sense you don't. Chris: Hey Yo-duh, shut up. Jane: Just because I was a bigger hit in Cynic Wars than this doesn't mean you have to dis my character. Quinn: Ughhhh can we go now. To Be Continued...