Fanfic

Richard Lobinske

Last Summer series
Primer
Saving One Last Summer
2/05 First story of the Last Summer series. Right after graduation, Daria must find some kind of “constructive activity” for the summer before her mother finds one for her.
Shifts in Mood
2/05 Second in the Last Summer series. While reading her diary, Daria realizes that Trent was not oblivious as he appeared. So, did he notice her crush or not?
Succeeding in Your World
2/05 Third in the Last Summer series. In order to meet a respected writer, Daria must attend an awards dinner with Helen, in a formal gown.
Out of the Frying Pan
2/05 Fourth in the Last Summer series. To what extremes will Daria, Jane and Mack go to give Jodie a break from her summer activities?
Comforting a Confused Soul
2/05 Fifth story of the Last Summer series. Amanda Lane returns home to Jane after missing her graduation. Jane deals with her feelings of neglect from the Lanes, and acceptance from the Morgendorffers.
It Was Your Idea
2/05 Sixth story of the Last Summer series. Daria and Jane go on a road trip to the beach. Can they tolerate the attention of two young college students?
Something For You
2/05 Seventh story of the Last Summer series. Daria must deal with a loss as she prepares for the move to Raft and the end of the summer.
Falling Into College series
Primers
 

1st year - Fall
1st year - Spring
1st year - Summer
2nd year - Fall
2nd year - Spring
2nd year - Summer

Boarding the Raft
2/05 Daria Morgendorffer arrives at Raft University and meets her new roommate, Karen Myerson. Will Daria's family scare her off?
Returning Nightmare
2/05 Jane Lane begins her new job while she awaits her mid-year start at BFAC: Teaching Assistant for Claire Defoe at Lawndale High.
Lindy and the Knight
2/05 Jane finds Quinn's friend from IICY asleep in Casa Lane's living room. Will she and Quinn find common ground when Lindy and Trent get together?
Freshman Spread
2/05 A small weight gain leads to Daria facing the reason she hides her appearance so much, with Karen's help.
Quinn the Tutor
2/05 Helen decides that Quinn needs to build up more extracurricular activities to make up for no longer being Fashion Club vice-president, when Quinn slips that she has been quietly tutoring Tiffany.
Nineteen in Ninety-Nine
2/05 Falling Into College 6. Aunt Amy takes Daria out for a night on the town for her nineteenth birthday, with Karen along for the ride. But, who are these two goons following them?
Home for Thanksgiving
2/05 Falling Into College 7. Karen’s financial problems rise to the surface when she can’t afford to go home for the holiday. Daria invites her to spend the weekend with her family as she plans on a way to keep her roommate in Boston.
Winter’s Eve
2/05 Falling Into College 8. Daria’s first dates with a man named Michael and final exams bring her first semester of college to a close.
Holiday Breaks
2/05 Falling Into College 9. Daria’s home for the winter break. She meets Lindy, survives New Year’s and helps Jane move in to BFAC
Chosin Fate
2/05 Falling Into College 10. Daria’s new job as a transcriptionist for a history professor brings her into audio contact with her grandfather, “Mad Dog” Morgendorffer, and new insights to what made him what he was.
Art Frieze
2/05 Falling Into College 11. Jane adjusts to dorm life and enters the winter ice sculpture contest at BFAC. The Boston Ice Tea Party.
Days of Expression
2/05 Falling Into College 12. Valentine’s Day gets a little complicated for Daria as she remembers her old feelings toward Trent and Tom, and her new feelings for Michael.
Flaming the Fans
2/05 Falling Into College 13. Daria discovers fan reactions to her Melody Powers stories, with one an old acquaintance that goes too far.
Can this be Spring?
2/05 Jane accepts that a trip to Florida for Spring Break is not in the budget. But, that doesn't mean she can't have a beach party.
The Spirals Are Coming!
2/05 Falling Into College 15. Mystik Spiral finally gets a gig in Boston. Will the Tank survive the trip?
A Daze at the Races
2/05 Falling Into College 16. Quinn turns eighteen as Stacy prepares for a big race. Sandi wants to be friends again after loosing her job at the television station
May Day
2/05 Falling Into College 17. Spring finals at Raft as Daria completes her first year of college, and an unexpected opportunity that may radically change her future.
Prom Quinn
2/05 Falling Into College 18. Quinn chooses a bad time to distract Jake by implying Daria and Michael are sleeping together, and faces a last choice for a prom date
Seeking Hearts
2/05 Falling Into College 19. Spring term ends at Raft as Daria looks for a new apartment to share with Karen and Jane. Karen heads home to Georgia for the summer while Daria and Jane visit Lawndale. Through it all, Daria and Michael try to communicate after the breakup.
Shopping For Cars With Boys
2/05 Falling Into College 20. Daria and Michael continue to patch things up, while Daria, Jane and Trent seek new cars from an unusual source
Keeping My Friends Close
2/05 Falling Into College 21. Daria and Jane adjust to living together as summer semester begins at Raft and BFAC and Jane looks for a job
Fashionable Graduation
2/05 Falling Into College 22. Quinn, the former Fashion Club and Kevin prepare to graduate. Daria, Jane, Jodie and Mack reunite to pass on the Honor Society to the next class.
Through Lenses Most Bright
2/05 Falling Into College 23. An important change in prescription means Daria must face her evolving eyesight. It also means finding a new pair of glasses, with help from a little girl Jane works with at the children’s hospital.
Silver Lining
2/05 Helen and Jake’s 25th wedding anniversary, and they’ve invited Rita, Amy, Grandma Ruth, Grandma Barksdale and Jake’s brother, Bruce. When will the family detonation occur?
Freedom Of Speech
2/05 Falling Into College 25. Daria visits Michael for the July 4 holiday to meet his family, and hopefully build up the courage to tell him how she feels.
Boston Baked Band
3/05 Falling Into College 26. Daria prepares to perform in her theater class play, and Mystik Spiral has been hired to provide music for the cast party.
Lost Eagles Found
3/05 Summer semester ends. Daria hunts for Michael’s birthday present and returns to Lawndale to help Quinn to prepare for Pepperhill.
The Parents Are At Rest
3/05 Falling Into College 28. As summer ends, Quinn says her goodbyes to Lawndale before leaving for Pepperhill, Sandi asks Daria for a favor. Jake and Helen prepare for an empty nest.
Back Aboard
3/05 Falling Into College 29. A first look at Karen’s family and background as she prepares for the fall term at Raft and living with Daria and Jane. At Jane’s instigation, they head out for a beach weekend before classes start.
A Part That’s Gained
4/05 Falling Into College 30. Jane has to meet one of the realities of working in a children's hospital, and finds something unexpected
Esteeming Lysistrata
6/05 Falling Into College 31. While Daria and Jane celebrate four years since Self-Esteem class, they get an unexpected guest and Quinn asks for help.
Bump in the Night
6/05 Falling Into College 32. BFAC is holding a Halloween Party fundraiser for a trip Jane wants to go on, and wins a bet with Daria on who chooses costumes. At Pepperhill, Quinn discovers the effect her renewed dating schedule has on her grades.
The Last Piece Falls
6/05 Falling Into College 33. Daria gets a subpoena to testify to a grand jury about her involvement in the Ultra Cola situation during her senior year at Lawndale High. That the case involves Angela Li and Leonard Lamm is no surprise, but how is Linda Griffin involved?
For This, We’re Thankful
6/05 Falling Into College 34. Concerned about being stalked in Lawndale, Daria invites Jake and Helen to Boston for Thanksgiving, along with Jane, Karen, Michael and Derek. Meanwhile, Quinn visits Fran’s family for the holiday. However, a simple dinner isn’t the only thing Daria has planned.
A Few Important Details
8/05 Falling Into College 35. After the one year anniversary of Daria and Michael’s first date, they consider adding a new dimension to their relationship. Daria recalls some of the same doubts she had before on the subject, and also contemplates how things are different.
Christmas Melody
8/05 Falling Into College 36. Quinn takes a detour to Boston before going home after her first semester at Pepperhill and isn't looking forward to Jake and Helen seeing her grades. Meanwhile, Daria and Jane catch up with their family and friends in Lawndale.
ReFrieze
9/05 Falling Into College 37: To once again enter BFAC's “ Boston Ice Tea Party” ice sculpture contest, Jane needs to work around complications from her job at the children's hospital.
Lane Closure
9/05 Falling Into College 38. As Lindy starts preparing for the wedding, she learns that the mortgage to Casa Lane has been paid off. This leads to her learning about Amanda and Vincent's early years and how they bought a commune in 1973.
And the Bubble Burst
12/05 Falling Into College 39. As Daria and company prepare for spring break, Erin announces her plans to divorce Brian and takes shelter in Boston. However, Daria soon learns this is only the beginning of problems for the Barksdale family. Between day-trading and the recent collapse of tech stocks, Grandma Tess Barksdale has lost almost all of the family fortune. Things come to a head when Grandma Tess, Rita and Helen converge on Daria's apartment to deal with Erin's move and the financial crisis.
I Hope You Don't Have Plans
12/05 Falling Into College 40. After spring break, Daria and Karen plan for Jane's birthday. However, things get complicated when the director where Daria works at the Raft University Press is promoted and a new director arrives, along with his attitude and work schedule.
Run Jane, Run
2/06 Falling Into College 41. Jane gets ready to compete in the Boston Marathon, with a little help from her friends. Meanwhile, Daria is notified that Upchuck has accepted a plea bargain in the stalking case against him.
Registering Annoyance
2/06 Falling Into College 42. With spring term over, Karen heads back to Georgia while Daria and Jane prepare to host Mystic Spiral for another Boston gig. At the same time, Daria’s summer registration has vanished somewhere in the Registrar’s computer system and she embarks on a quest to retrieve it.
Four Friends, Four Winds
3/09
Falling Into College 43.  Quinn says goodbye to Fran for the summer.  She returns to Lawndale and catches up with the members of the former Fashion Club, whose lives have gone in very different directions.
Apartment for Rent
3/09
Falling Into College. 44.  Michael temporarily moves in with Daria when his apartment hunt takes longer than anticipated and he has to move out of the Raft dormitory
Lindy Lane
3/09
Trent and Lindy get ready for their wedding as the Wandering Lanes gather for the first time since "Lane Miserables".  Quinn and Jane team up for a bachelorette party and Mystic Spiral puts on a bachelor party for the lucky(?) couple.  At the wedding, Daria and Quinn wonder if they'll face a repeat of Erin's when Lindy's alcoholic mom meets the Lanes.  And finally, what is Sandi doing sneaking into the Griffin house?
Family Collision
3/09
Falling Into College. 46.  During their July Fourth vacation, Ron, Samantha and Gina Fulton drive to Boston visit Michael and Daria.  After that, they travel to Lawndale to meet Jake, Helen and Quinn.  After hearing about it, Tess Barksdale decides to join in.
Melody of Life
3/09
Falling Into College 47.  Daria learns that her planned "final" Melody Powers story has been accepted.  While making editorial revisions to her story, she deals with the mystery of a missing manuscript at work that she needs to find if she wants to keep her job.
Dividing Spiral
3/09
Falling Into College. 48.  Quinn's departure from Lawndale to return to Pepperhill confirms to her that the old Fashion Club is drifting apart.  Meanwhile, with his daughter Ariel about to start first grade, Nick decides its time to quit Mystik Spiral.
Past Influences
3/09
Falling Into College 49.  Summer draws to a close as Daria, Jane and Karen get ready to start their junior year of college.  Daria and Jane are surprised when Elsie Sloane stops by to visit on her way to college, but not to Bromwell.
A Matter of Priorities
3/09
Falling Into College 50.  The Monday after Amy's wedding, Helen suffers a stroke at work.  Daria, with Michael, Tess and Rita join Jake with at the hospital, while Quinn must wait for a flight back from Pepperhill.
Mirrors
3/09
Falling Into College 51.  Home from the hospital, Helen begins her recovery while the effects of her stroke continue to be felt by those around her.  Jake begins to work from home to be with her.  Worried, Daria has a physical checkup and learns that she could be at risk, necessitating some changes in her life.  Quinn worries about being unable to see her mother, and Amy arrives with her new husband and stepdaughters.
Girl, Lost and Found
3/09
Falling Into College 52.  A former staff member of Val magazine tracks down Daria to tell the "real story of D".  Will Val be far behind, and what will she do to prevent the story from appearing?
Daria Went Down To Georgia
3/09
Falling Into College 53.  Daria and Michael, along with Derek, go to Georgia for Thanksgiving with Karen’s family, while Jake and Helen go to California to visit Quinn and Jane spends the weekend with the MacKenzies and her family.
Another Day in Paradise
3/09 Falling Into College 54.  After returning from the Thanksgiving trip, a look at Michael's daily life as he prepares for the second anniversary of Daria first agreeing to go out with him and a second try at asking her to marry him.
Emerald Season
3/09 Falling Into College 55.  While Daria and Michael prepare to go to their respective families to deliver the news about their engagement, Quinn meets someone interesting on her flight back to Lawndale.
Between the Lines
3/09 Falling Into College 56.  With a new semester, Daria starts her student teaching internship while the rivalry between Dr. Findlay and Dr. Killarny grows to a new level, with both trying to use Daria against the other.
A Star for the Window
3/09 Falling Into College 57.  Derek’s National Guard unit is activated and he prepares to go overseas.  In turn, Daria and Jane prepare to help Karen deal with her fear about possibly losing Derek while Jane and Nell compete in the Ice Tea Party.
California Roll
3/09 Falling Into College 58.  It's Spring Break for Raft and Pepperhill.  In California, Quinn's not-quite boyfriend Quinn returns to visit and a first real date.  For his new job, Michael visits Bromwell during break and Daria comes along, where they again encounter Tom Sloane and his girlfriend, Jessica.
Link with the Past
3/09 Falling Into College 59.  Still without a job, Daria is talked into trying out for another theater production.  Meanwhile, Link contacts Daria. seeking advice on asking a girl out, and Lindy learns that she's pregnant.
History and Theater
3/09 Falling Into College 60:  As the spring semester comes to a close, Daria is deep in rehearsals for her new play and Michael is busy with a history project with fellow history major, Clarice.  Busy schedules, separation and worry take their toll on Daria, Jane’s and Karen’s relationships.
Latitudes
3/09 Falling Into College 61.  The summer of 2002 begins with everyone preparing to go off onto their own paths.  When one of  Jake's accounts offers a block of six cabins on a Caribbean cruise, he and Helen realize that it's their last chance for a family vacation and to make up for the one that they canceled years earlier.  They also see it as a chance to know their childrens' friends, so Michael, Jane, Mack, Karen, Q, Fran, Tammy and Grace and included in the invitation.
Run it Up The Mast
3/09 Falling Into College 62.  With classes starting once again, Daria applies a new job with Raft's college newspaper, The Mast, as a copy editor.  Jane begins to recover from her breakup with Mack with the help of CC and Nell, and Michael tries to find a way to stay friends with Clarice.
Broken Star
3/09 Falling Into College 63.  When Derek becomes a casualty of the war in Afghanistan, Karen must make some tough decisions and Daria finds she needs to support a friend like never before.
This is Now
3/09 Falling Into College 64. Coyote and Willow again visit Jake and Helen, who has just received a job offer from the State Bar Association.  Meanwhile, Quinn has a surprise vistior of her own, Sandi Griffin.  Even with 2 roommates and a fiance, Daria pleasantly finds herself alone with Bump for the weekend.
Arrivals and Returns
3/09 Falling Into College 65.  As Thanksgiving approaches, Daria and Jane help Karen prepare for Derek's return to Boston and their upcoming 'makeup' wedding while back in Lawndale, Lindy and Trent get ready for the birth of their child.
Christmas in White
3/09 Falling Into College 66.  Daria can't help but be drawn into the fray as Karen and Derek prepare for their formal wedding during winter break while she and Micheal prepare to share his apartment after his roommate graduates and moves out.  It's a wedding with Morgendorffers and Barksdales involved.  What could possibly go wrong?
How Did We Get All This Stuff?
5/09 Falling Into College 67.  Moving is in the air as the winter break comes to an end.  After their honeymoon, Karen and Derek move into their new apartment while Daria moves in with Michael after Lewis departs following his gradation.  Meanwhile, CC and Nell move into the Silversmith Dr. apartment with Jane.
Judging January
7/09 Falling Into College 68:  Jane is surprised to be invited to be a student judge for the Boston Ice Tea Party and is worried about possible bias since Nell has an entry that mysteriously includes Derek and CC posing.  For Daria and Michael, the new term also means looking at possible places for graduate school and coming to terms with old failures.
Two Intents
8/09 Falling Into College 69. Two old problems reappear for Daria:  Val and Upchuck.  After Daria's tip at Karen's ceremony, a local television reporter investigates Daria's situation with Val, while back in Lawndale,a  psychiatric panel decides that Charles can be released from the hospital
Is It The Future, Yet?
11/09 Falling Into College 70.  Home after Spring Break, Daria and Michael juggle interests to find a college to accept both of them as graduate students while Karen waits to hear about vet school, Jane has an opportunity with the children's hospital and Amy worries about Reese deployed to Iraq.
Merging Goals
1/10 Falling Into College 71. Jodie offeres to buy Morgendorffer Consulting while Jane and her roommates try to work up a business plan for a gallery and Q invites Quinn to move in with him.
Valley of Love and Delight
4/10 Falling Into College 72. The series comes to a conclusion as Daria and company graduate from college and take the first steps of their new lives.  Quinn travels back to Lawndale to help Helen plan Daria's wedding while Daria tries to keep things from getting out of hand.
Falling Into College: The Clip Show
6/10 The Clip Show.  Clips and outtakes from the  series, as requested by at least a couple of readers.
First Born
8/10 A  "Falling Into College" sequel.  Six  years after graduation from college, Daria, Michael and Jane join Karen and  Derek as they wait the birth oftheir first child.
Two  Body Problem
11/10 A Falling Into  College prequel.  The story of Amy Barksdale and her boyfriend, Anton, as they try to solve the classic academic conundrum of the Two Body Problem – a couple with doctorates attempting tofind  faculty positions together.
Tridecadal
6/11 As Daria approaches her thirtieth  birthday, she and Michael continue to struggle to find faculty positions.  Meanwhile, Quinn is expecting her first  child.
Settling  Into a New Life
10/11 After Quinn's  wedding, Daria and Michael move into their new home in Florida. However, Michael  has to return to Virginia for four months to complete his current post-doctoral  assignment.  WhileDaria gets used  to being a professor, Michael receives a tempting offer.
Finding A New Lane
8/13 A post Falling Into College story.  Trent and Lindy's ten-year old son Andy feelslike an outcast in a family full of artists, but he finds something that mightbe a better path for him.
John Lane Series
John Lane 1 - John
3/05 Outcast artist, John Lane, meets an interesting new girl in his self-esteem class.
John Lane 2 - Can I Just Have The Coffee?
4/05 With a little luck, Daria may be able to avoid the new coffee house Mr. O’Neill is planning, but don’t count on it.
John Lane 3 – New Model Year
4/05 Daria turns sixteen, the Amazon Modeling Agency is at Lawndale High, and one of John’s comments lead to unanticipated results.
The Maze Thing
6/05 Daria and Kevin are assigned to do a science project together. When Brittany decides Daria’s stolen her boyfriend, she decides to return the favor. Meanwhile, John’s cats, Zachary and Taylor, have eyes on the mouse.
Sitting Cute
6/05 Daria deals with an emergency babysitting job, Quinn worries about losing the cuteness arms race, and John’s a fill-in roadie for a combined Mystik Spiral/Harpies gig
Morgendorffer Prison Blues
8/05 Jake and Helen’s experiment in household jurisprudence results in John, Daria and Quinn grounded for a month. Will Jake and Helen survive the sentence?
Lessons of Spring
8/05 It's spring break and time for road trips, concerts and camping for John and Daria. And don't forget the glitter berries.
Killing a Legend
8/05 Former Lawndale football legend Tommy Sherman returns to be honored by the school. When John and Daria are less than impressed with him, things go badly downhill.
Good Art Hunting
9/05 In the aftermath of the school's poster contest, John has plans for the scheduled paintball field trip.
A Tale of Two Brains
9/05 Much to Daria's dismay, after Quinn's essay is published in the Lawndale Lowdown, she gets a new reputation as a brain. What can Daria and John do about it?
John Lane 11: A Mirror of Future Fears
12/05 Daria’s cousin Erin is getting married, so Helen has made sure that Daria and Quinn are bridesmaids, and John a groomsman. Has the dysfunctional Lane family prepared John to face the Barksdales?
John Lane 12: A Time for Every Purpose
12/05 John is temporarily evicted from his room to a sofa to make space for Jake and Helen's old hippie commune friends, Coyote and Willow Yeager. With nowhere to run, John and Daria must prepare for a weekend of good vibes and two annoyed cats.
John Lane 13: Movie Magik
2/06 Mr. O’Neill assigns a short film project to his English class. What better subject for Daria and John to work on than a local grunge band on the verge of waking up?
John Lane 14: Fairly Illuminated
2/06 To avoid being transferred from the school newspaper to the yearbook staff by Ms. Li, Daria agrees to help sell reproduction manuscript pages at the school's fundraiser to repair the library roof, a medieval fair. At the same time, John is volunteered to make the reproductions and Quinn auditions for a part in the fair's production of "Canterbury Tales".
John Lane 15:  Ring of Champions
3/09
John's hard practice begins to pay off as track season starts with a string of wins for him, while Daria's frustration with gym class reaches a new height with cheerleader practice being masked as agility training..  John's sudden popularity as a track star has several unintended consequences leading up to his sixteenth birthday.
John Lane 16:  Left to the Heart
3/09
As the school year draws to a close, Mr. O'Neill gives Daria a special writing assignment because she's read all of the books on his reading list.  Thinking about the free time Daria and John will have over the summer, even with some kind of "useful activity", Helen decides to make sure Daria is protected if she and John go too far.
John Lane 17:  Summer Incoming
3/09
John and Daria start summer classes at Lawndale Community College, interning with Jake, and prepare for a visit from Grandma Barksdale.
John Lane 18:  Lessons
3/09
Things are not looking good as Daria and John begin driving lessons.  Jake's too nervous, Helen is overworked on the exploding ketchup lawsuit, and then there's the old saying, "never try to teach a boyfriend/girlfriend how to drive".
John Lane 19:  Retouched Parents
3/09
After the Morgendorffers cancel their island cruise vacation, Vincent Lane arrives in Lawndale.  Despite his lack of contact with John over the previous eight months, he invites John to visit him and John's mother, Amanda, at the Ashfield arts colony.
John Lane 20:  Hear No Beauty, See No Beauty
3/09
With the start of a new school year, Helen still insists that Daria and John have some kind of official after-school activity.  Much to their annoyance, Ms. Li announces "Awareness of Others Week" that requires them to take on a second extracurricular activity.
John Lane 21:  Apocalypse Dance
3/09
With the school dance approaching, Daria and John find themselves with several very unexpected commitments as John prepares the decorations and they prepare to double date with Kevin and Brittany.
John Lane 22:  Valuable Experiences
3/09
Mr. O'Neill enters one of Daria's essays in a magazine contest and it wins second place. Much to her annoyance, one of the staff writers comes to Lawndale to present an award plaque.
John Lane 23:  Cupid in a Nutshell
3/09
After the school's "career aptitude test", Quinn recruits Ted to photograph her as a jewelry model, while Kevin finds work at It's a Nutty, Nutty, Nutty World.  In the wake of confusion, jealousy and misinterpretation, John and Daria find themselves trying to get Ted and Stacy back together, as well as Brittany and Kevin.
John Lane 24:  Heart Flush
3/09
Penny’s visit highlights for John and Daria the physical temptation they feel, and their feelings are further complicated when Jake has a heart attack.  His mother Ruth is scandalized by John’s presence in the Morgendorffer home and Quinn is horrified to learn she’ll have to share Daria’s room.
John Lane 25.  Echoes of a Relationship
3/09 Trent and Monique’s relationship finally explodes when she travels to Fremont to bail Mystik Spiral out of jail.  Afterward, John and Daria find themselves drawn into the dispute and wondering about their relationship.
John Lane 26: Neptune et Fortuna
3/09 John and Daria decide to use the school’s Casino Night on the Princess Fairy cruise ship as a good place to catch some sleep after an all-night Sick, Sad World marathon while earning points with Jake and Helen by giving them a worry-free night to themselves.
John Lane 27: Sloane Tom B
3/09 When the credit card bills arrive, Quinn flees to the Zon to hide with Daria and John. Getting away from his stuffy home life, Tom Sloane decides to investigate the grunge club he heard was downtown.  What could possibly go wrong?
John Lane 28: Partners in Pain
3/09 Under Ms. Li’s directive, Mrs. Bennett randomly assigns partners for an assignment in real-life economics. John is teamed with Mack, Jodie with Kevin and Daria with Brittany.
John Lane 29: The Snows of Mt Lawndale
3/09 John and Daria, along with Quinn, go on a school-sponsored overnight mountain hike.  When a late blizzard traps the students inside a cabin, they find that they must endure much more closeness with their classmates than they anticipated.
John Lane 30:  A Test of Honor
3/09 A chance encounter allows John to persuade Kevin not to use a stolen history test to cheat, resulting in John and Daria being placed in the odd position of protecting Kevin for doing the right thing.
John Lane 31:  View from a Parade
3/09 As a result of Mr. O'Neill's "failure" assignment, Daria and John find themselves as the "court" for the Homecoming King and Queen, Mack and Jodie.  Among their duties is to ride in the annual parade.
John Lane 32: Ties of Family Bondage
3/09 Jake and Helen prepare to go on a business trip for him.  Amy is invited to stay at the Morgendorffer home over the weekend to watch Quinn, Daria and John.  When Helen can't make the trip, Quinn is selected to take the trip with Jake while Helen decides the weekend will be a good time to re-bond with Amy, as well as John and Daria.
John Lane 33:  Tiptoe Through the Ivy
3/09  It's Helen's turn for the law firm's sponsored family retreat at Quiet Ivy Spa.  While hoping to make a good impression, she is worried about how Daria and John's relationship will appear to the firm.
John Lane 34:  Barbeques and Gridiron
3/09 As a result of Ms. Li "assigning" them to tutor Kevin and Brittany, Daria and John are invited to the annual LHS Football Barbeque at the Thompsons by a grateful Mrs. Thompson who seems to think that they are a good influence on Kevin.
John Lane 35:  Give Me a C!
3/09 Feeling a bogged down from tutoring Kevin and Brittay for regular school work and helping Quinn prepare for the PSTAT test, Daria and John are more than happy to help Mystik Spiral prepare for a gig and avoid a party thrown by Brittany's parents to celebrate her improved grades.
John Lane 36:  Promises
3/09 It's prom season at Lawndale High and as expected, Daria and John find themselves under pressure to attend, despite thier strong desire to avoid the whole mess.
John Lane 37:  Chrysalis
3/09 After their trip to avoid the prom, John and Daria feel that their life is changing around them as they finish the school year and try to convince Jake and Helen to let them continue with their plans to spend the summer at the Ashfield Art Colony.
John Lane 38:  Yeah, It's Summer
3/09 eah, It's Summer.  Daria and John are away to Ashfield Colony for the Arts for the summer, while Helen volunteers Quinn to work at the Okay To Cry Corral. John introduces Daria to Alison, who becomes a friend to the couple. Quinn gets invited to the Winged Tree Country Club fireworks display by Tom and also gets Link to open up at camp.
John Lane 39: Leaving Summer
3/09 Daria and John try to think of a way to deal with Alison making a pass at both of them while Quinn tries to get Link to understand his crush on her and to let him down easy.
John Lane 40: Starry Eyes Open
6/09 With the beginning of the school year also comes the Starry Night Ball and, much to the anticipation of the Fashion Club, Quinn's chance to meet the Sloane's social circle. Meanwhile, John prepares to show some of his work at the ball and simply survive.
John Lane 41: Friends and Rediscovery
8/09 Quinn, Daria and John travel to the Camp Grizzly five-year reunion.  Quinn tries to balance her concern about Sandi's broken leg with meeting her old friends, while Daria looks forward to a repeat of another bad experience and John hopes to mooch enough food to feed him and Trent along the way.
John Lane 42: Legally Halloween
10/09 The Morgendorffer clan prepares for a Halloween costume party put on by Helen's law firm. In addition, the teenagers prepare to escape that party and move on to one at Brittany's. Daria wonders which one will cause the least brain damage.
John Lane 43:  We're On A Mission
12/09 Needing a clandestine way to get to an antique book store in Washington D.C. to buy a present for Daria's eighteenth birthday, John recruits Tom Sloane. To cover his absence, he convinces Helen and Quinn to spend a day of mother/daughter/sister bonding with Daria.
John Lane 44:  Fizzy Logic
2/10 When Ms. Li calls a school review  meeting on Super Bowl Sunday, the new editor of the Lawndale Lowdown assigns  Daria and John to cover the story.  When Ms. Li signs a contract with a  soda company, they find themselves with limited options on what to do about  it.
John Lane 45: Haunted by the Past
4/10 When the Fashion Club decides to produce a fashion newspaper, Daria's past in Highland comes back to haunt her.  Meanwhile, Helen encourages Daria and John to seek scholarships and some extra activities for their college applications.
John Lane 46: Substitute Plans
6/10 When the faculty of Lawndale High goes on strike, Ms. Li finds a shortage of at least minimally acceptable substitutes. To make up for the shortfall, she comes up with a way to "recruit" John, Daria, Jodie andMack.
John Lane 47: Another Look in the Mirror
6/10 While John and Daria finish up their college applications, they learn  that Daria's cousin Erin is getting a divorce and will be dropping in to work  with Helen on the process.
John  Lane 48: A Boston We Will Go
2/11 Aunt  Amy is recruited to chaperone Daria and John on a trip to Boston for interviews  at Boston Fine Arts College and Raft College.  Back in Lawndale, Quinn retreats to the security of theFashion Club while Jake and Helen get their first taste of an  empty nest.
John Lane 49: Acceptances
4/11 As more and  more of the Lawndale High seniors are accepted by their colleges, John becomes  nervous about the lack of news from BFAC.  Meanwhile, Jodie is torn between her choice of Turner and her parents  choice of Crestmore.
John Lane 50:  Boxed In
7/11 The empty box from a replacement  refrigerator
brings back old memories for John and Daria. While they spend time trying to recreate  part of their pasts, Quinn gets to meet the extended Sloane family at the Cove.
John Lane 51: Promises Kept
11/11 While Quinn prepares to attend both Lawndale High and Fielding Prep proms with Tom, Daria and John plan a return  trip to Washington D. C. to avoid the prom and to fulfill a promise from theyear before.
John  Lane 52:  From the Last Step to the  First
5/11 The  series concludes with Daria and John graduating from Lawndale High and making it through their last summer in Lawndale as docents at the Lawndale Art Museum  while dealing with the hostility of one of the directors who has a past history  withhis parents.
First Summer
Publicly Related
6/05 Beginning of the First Summer series, set during the summer between seasons 2 and 3, Daria’s ‘useful activity’ assignment is to be an public relations intern with Helen’s law firm while Quinn is volunteered to work in a day care center.
Leading Example
8/05 When the Brittany and the girls from the State Cheerleading Camp begin to attract more attention from the boys of Lawndale, the Fashion Club fights back , Meanwhile, Daria tries to survive the assault of shallow attraction.
Fun on the Fourth
9/05 It's the Fourth of July in Lawndale. Helen and Jake want a family outing to the town celebration and Jodie is hosting her annual July Fourth party at the park. Sounds like a simple, fun day, right?
Driving Fear
9/05 Daria’s beginning to learn to drive, much to Jake and Helen's horror. When they both refuse to ride with her again, who will Daria turn to for driving lessons?
Bored of the Dance
12/05 It's Saturday morning with 57 channels and nothing on. Daria and Jane set out on a quest to find something to interesting to do, eventually ending up dodging the Fashion Club at the Lawndale Mall with Jodie and Mack and avoiding the children's talent show also there.
First Summer 6: It’s Not All Bad
12/05 With her boss backlogged on another case at the law firm, Daria is given principal responsibility for the public relations for a local business being threatened with a hostile takeover from a larger corporation.
First Summer 7: Cruising
2/06 Near the end of summer, Jake and Helen take SCUBA lessons for a family island cruise. A cruise everyone is looking forward to except Daria, who desperately wants to avoid it.
It's Eureka,  Daria
Bathing  With Archimedes
7/06 When Helen accepts  a better offer from Global Dynamics, the Morgendorffers move to Eureka instead  of Lawndale.  The town's mysterious  therapist, Beverly Barlowe is pleased the Daria quickly befriends Jane Lane, who  had moved to town a year before with her parents.  Daria quickly learns about the risks of  new technology in town when a sun-screen ring she is given by one of Jake's  clients reacts badly with her glasses.
Spiral Dynamics
1/11 Trent and the rest of Mystik Spiral arrive in Eureka. Hearing about the  band, Jake suggests that the town host a concert and perhaps hire Mystik Spiral  to produce a new jingle for
Global Dynamics.  With Jane not helping, Daria faces  opposing attractions to Trent and Patrick, a fellow student in calculus.
A Walk in the Woods
8/11 Daria and Jane take advantage of a "field trip" opportunity offered  by a Global Dynamics researcher to avoid a day of school and test a pair of  walker vehicles in the woods outside of Eureka. While exploring, the find a  crashed stealth airplane and things take a more interesting turn when two  security agents arrive looking forthe missing  pilot.
Other Stories
Alien Pond
2/05 Two years after graduating from Raft, a heartbroken Daria retreats to her new Montana cabin to find a 21st Century Walden, where she becomes the adoptive mother of three unusual daughters. Based on an idea from Lawndale Stalker and augmented by The Angst Guy.
Alien Home
3/05 Sequel to Alien Pond. Six years after Daria’s adopted children left Earth, an alien assassin appears at her home on the eve of her annual trip to the Montana cabin. Daria and Jane are on the run and a new rebellion threatens the fledgling alien democracy.
Alien Heritage
6/05 Sequel to Alien Pond and Alien Home. Three years after Daria returns to Nest, a detailed analysis of the weapon Artie used to kill Angier Sloane shows it was made on Earth. Daria and Eveningsky go to Earth to finish negotiating a treaty between Humans, Folk and Seekers, while Tim returns to investigate who may have been behind Artie’s weapon, and what their ultimate plans are.
Band of Bothers
2/05 Dual entry for PPMB’s “I Challenge You” and “ The Bard Spins in His Grave”. An alternate history crossover between my Falling Into College and DJW’s Martial Arts AU. Daria meets Clovis Lee-Daniels during a summer production of Henry V. Warning, not to be taken seriously.
Holiday Kombat
2/05 From PPMB’s “I Challenge You”. A crossover between Depth Takes a Holiday and Mortal Kombat. Trent, accompanied by Daria, Jane and an unexpected guest, must face his worst fear to save the Earth.
Nervous Dreams
2/05 An alternative history. Daria discovers her dreams are more real than she imagined, and Aunt Amy tells Daria of the maternal curse affecting both of them (sexual content; Rated R)
When My Guitar Gently Bleeds
6/05 Round 1 of The Angst Guy/Bug Guy write-off instigated by the denizens of PPMB to annoy us and amuse them. Trent and Mystik Spiral have cleaned up, gotten serious and are on their way to their first gig in Boston. With his new-found purpose and confidence, Trent has a special song prepared for someone.
Lead Us Not Into Temptation
6/05 Round 2 of The Angst Guy/Bug Guy write-off instigated by the denizens of PPMB to annoy us and amuse them. During the summer after their freshman year at college, Mack and Daria meet by chance in Pizza Prince.
De-Esteemed
6/05 Round 3 of The Angst Guy/Bug Guy write-off instigated by the denizens of PPMB to annoy us and amuse them. During her speech to the students of Lawndale High after finishing self-esteem class early, Daria never expected Quinn to stand up.
Monique’s Subtraction
6/05 Because of Daria’s unexpected visit with Monique during the episode, Jane’s Addition, Trent’s missing the deadline has farther reaching effects.
Three
8/05 A crossover of Falling Into College, John Lane and Mother ’s Love (Alien series) with The Angst Guy’s iron chef story, Illusions. After Daria’s death in their worlds, Tim O’Neal, John Lane and Michael Fulton are recruited to stop a serial killer targeting her across multiple realities.
It's That Guy
8/05 An entry for an Iron Chef proposed by Brother Grimace at SFMB. What if Artie was right, that Daria and Jane were Alien Love Goddesses?
Claim Check
8/05 An Iron Chef challenge from Brother Grimace at PPMB. Amy picks up Daria from Boston to take her out for a “surprise”, and the two become trapped inside Amy's wrecked car after an accident.
A Choice
8/05 A ficlet in which Daria dreams she has a choice about being switched at birth with another family, or is it a dream?
Is it Doom Yet?
12/05 An alternative to Is It Fall Yet? Missing Jane and hurt by what appears to be Tom's attempts to hide her from his family, Daria accepts an unusual invitation to attend the Royal Latverian Academy to get out of volunteering at Mr. O'Neill's Okay to Cry Corral summer camp. There, she discovers her true parentage. A Daria/Dr. Doom crossover.
Accidental Future
2/06 Combined Iron Chefs...Mike Xeno’s “Morning After” and The Angst Guy's redux of “Daria’s Crash.” The crash near the end of Boxing Daria caused the SUV to roll and the last thing Daria remembered was hitting the side window. She wakes up twelve years later to find she's married to Tom Sloane, that they have two children and Daria has no memory of them.
Daria R
3/09
Ten years after "Is It Doom Yet?"  The people of Latveria vote down Queen Daria's proposed constitution, leaving her still the undisputed monarch of the country.  One that tradition expects to marry soon.  Daria also finds that the failed vote leads her to a plot to remove her as Queen and alter the course of history.
My Parade Adventure
3/09
Tad Gupty's school essay on the events of "I Loathe a Parade."
The Pact
3/09
Entry for my Iron Chef based on fan artwork of Daria as Taarna the Defender from the movie "Heavy Metal".  When Ms. Li appears at a pep rally with a strange, green pendant, Daria knows that evil is afoot and she's the only one who can stop it.
Misery's End
3/09
What if the events of "The Teachings of Don Jake" had ended differently?  Amy Barksdale arrives in Lawndale to care for a niece she hasn't seen in years and they learn to cope with the changes in both their lives.
Succession Crisis
3/09
Tending to her first child, Princess Jane Valeria, Queen Daria Von Doom is surprised by the return of her biological father, Dr. Doom.  She tells him that that she considers his abdication final and her succession complete, but that he is welcome to stay as Archduke of Doomstadt.  Rejected by the citizens of Latveria when he tries to gain their support, he goes to his remaining child, Quinn, and tells her how Queen Daria has plotted to keep her away from her rightful place.
I Meant to Do That
3/09
This was written in response to Brother Grimace's challenge to write a story set in Falling into College series, based on Daria's cat Bump's point of view.  After Daria's alarm inexplicably goes off on a weekend April Fool's Day, Bump spends the day living her life around the three humans that share her home.
Promise in Green
3/09
It's prom season for the seniors of Lawndale High School.  Despite her and Tom's initial disinterest, Daria gets talked into agreeing to go.  After finding a green dress online that's available locally, Daria finds a herself oddly looking forward to the event.
Saving Hope
3/09
In an alternate reality, Jake drives Daria and Quinn to their new school in Lawndale while Daria thinks back on the time she spent at Highland's alternative discipline facility, Hope High School.
Spelling It Out
3/09
After winning the class spelling bee, Mr. O'Neill enters Daria in the school competition, which could lead to regional and/or state.  When she accidentally wins the school spelling be, she finds herself in the uncomfortable position of representing Lawndale at regional.
A Little Help From Your Fiends
3/09
By DJW and Richard Lobinske.  Inspired by Angelboy's Iron Chef challenge for authors that are polar opposites of each other to write a story together.  This story requires some knowledge of DJW's "Open Windows" stories and Richard Lobinske's "Falling Into College" stories plus "Band of Bothers".  When Upchuck escapes from the psychiatric hospital and heads for Boston to track down Daria, Tom decides to send his two friends Clovis and Wasabi to help.
The New View
3/09
Written in response to Brother Grimace's "Morgendorffer Temptresses" challenge and set immediately after IICY?  Daria and Quinn find work as lifeguards at the Lawndale Children's pool and discover that their coworker is Ted DeWitt-Clinton, who seems to have finally noticed that girls are different.
Tripping the Art Fantastic
3/09
Set during Season 2, Ms. DeFoe takes her art class to the County Museum of Modern Art (COMMA).  Can Ms. DeFoe keep Kevin and Brittany's romantic inclinations in line?  Will Daria avoid a repeat of her splash of color reaction to the Mall of the Millennium?
A Legend of Rebirth
3/09 A fun ficlet set in the future of the Falling Into College universe about what happens after the rebirth of a favored cat.  A Daria/Red Dwarf crossover.
Jurisdiction
3/09 A "Tales of the Ringbearers" story.  While checking on the Daria of his currently assigned Earth, Robert Nelson is approached by a strange man who knows his name and the powers of his ring.
Let Vengeance Ring
3/09 An "Origins" story in "Tales of the Ringbearers".  Known only to a few, The Illumination wasn't a unique event and Defender Rings were created in another universe. However, not all of those who created those Defender Rings were as noble in spirit as those that would be selected to wield the First Rings. The fall of one in particular would come back to haunt the Ringbearers
Daylight: Recruitment Day
3/09 Part of the "Daylight" shared universe.  On the day the Coronal Mass Ejections first hit Earth, Helen and Jake Morgendorffer are recruited to join a mysterious interdimensional agency.
Daylight: A Visit To Camp Grizzly
3/09 Sequel to "Recruitment Day" and part of the "Daylight" shared universe.  Months after the start of the Daylight Crisis, a traveller visits the survivors making a new life at Camp Grizzly.
Generation Gap
3/09 A response to Prince Charon’s “Helen as Daria’s grandmother” challenge.  Soon after Daria’s high school graduation, Helen and Jake tell her about Helen’s daughter Anastasia, who was born when she was 16 as is actually Daria’s mother.  The mysteries behind her death lead Daria to join the FBI and search for what really happened.
Eternity
3/09 After college, Daria and Tom Sloane are hired by a highly secret division of the CIA as forensic investigators of paranormal threats. While on their honeymoon, they are directed to examine strange events around a laboratory housing the remains of Neolithic lovers, buried in a last embrace over five thousand years ago, where the ancient lovers’ souls are transferred to their bodies.  The must learn to share bodies while the agency begins learn about, and make plans for, these new guests.
Lawndale Arrival
3/09 Set immediately before the premier episode, Esteemsters and using material from The Daria Diaries.  The Morgendorffers move into their new home and spend the next few days trying to settle in before starting work and school.
A Simple Makeup Kit
3/09 When fourteen-year old Daria becomes interested in a boy in her eighth-grade class, she's inspired by a TV show to think that she can be attractive and brainy to interest him.  To learn about makeup, she volunteers to help at Highland's volunteer theater and when the boy agrees to see a show with her, she puts her new skills to the test.
Shared XX
3/09 After the events of Boxing Daria, Daria tries to find a proper Mother’s Day gift for Helen.
A Home at Summer’s End
3/09 Written for The Angst Guy's 2007 Halloween challenge and occurs prior to and during the Falling into College story, Bump in the Night.  A black cat seeks shelter for the night and finds more.
Temporary Duty
5/09  A "Tales of the Ringbearers" story.  A young Ringbearer on temporary duty with The Agency faces the challenge of working under a different set of rules while dealing with an unusual zombie outbreak.
Unfavorite Daughter
6/09
Teenager Helen Barksdale deals with the inequalities of how her mother treats her daughters and swears to be different when she grows up. 
With New Responsiblity
8/09 With Brother Grimace.  A "Tales of the Ringbearers" story.  Ben Parker said, "With great power comes great  responsibility."
Two figures well-known among the Corps of Ringbearers begin to  learn the responsiblities that come with their new powers.
Once More, With Sitting
9/09 Set in season 4 sometime between "I Loathe a Parade" and "Fire."  With Jane out of town and her parents planning a movie night in, Daria accepts an emergency babysitting job with the  Guptys.
Meowlody Powers
11/09 Daria's cat, Bump, dreams of being a secret agent.
Reaper in the Wind
3/10 A sequel to my story, Eternity.  CIA agents  Daria Morgendorffer and Tom Sloane must collaborate with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service when a reaper, a magical creature from the past, kills amarine in the middle of a secure base.  Crossover with NCIS.
Infamy
3/10 A retrofic. In 1942, Daria and Jane hear an important announcement at Lawndale High.
Gimme the Prize
3/10 A "Highlander" crossover written for the "March Madness" challenge at PPMB.  Anthony DeMartino meets the only other remaining Immortal for the final battle for the Prize.
Bumpmas
3/10 Set in the Falling Into College Universe.  When Daria and Michael bring home a tree for their first Christmas after starting graduate school, it reminds her cat Bump of her past.
Shieldmaiden
4/10 Expanded from several PPMB’s challenges.  After graduation, Andrea joins the US Army and becomes a helicopter medical evacuation pilot.
Temporal  Conundrum
6/10 Part of the "Shining  Star" shared universe developed by The Angst Guy. 
When they discover that a rogue Agency  operative has a Vengeance Ring, Agency Supervisor Richard and Ringbearer  Archangel must team up to find him and deal with a world that was mysteriously  altered a thousand years before by the Ringwraith to save humanity from the  effects of the Van Maanen's Supernova.
Beta Testing
6/10 A Legion of Lawndale  Heroes and Corps of Ringbearers mini. This takes place immediately after Brother  Grimace's LLH Special – No One Is To Blame and soon after Richard Lobinske's  Temporal Conundrum. Ringbearer  Archangelcomes up with a fun way to learn to use a new device provided by The  Agency.
Learning a New  Trick
6/10 A Tales of the  Ringbearers mini.  This takes  place soon after Temporal Conundrum  and Beta Testing.  Agency Supervisor Richard takes a  small vacation to learn to use new abilities given to him by the Ringmasters and  makessome souvenirs that they long be  remembered.
Wraithkiller
7/10 Part of the Judith Strikes! shared  universe developed by Erin Mills and prequel to Brother Grimace's The Gift of the Ringwraiths.  A chance encounter between Judith and  Daria Wraithkiller leads Judith to realize that there are Darias more  frightening than her.
From  a Distance
11/10 A ficlet written in  response to a Brother Grimace challenge to have an unexpected character as the  life of the party and another unexpected character watching, unobserved. Jodie Landon escapes to the Zonand, for  at least one night, is able to dance and cut loose.
When It Rains
1/11 Part of World  Burner shared universe by Erin Mills.  With all of the interdimensional organizations concentrating on stopping  Judith's rampage across the Multiverse - it was only a matter of time before  others decided to take advantage of their distraction to set their own plans in  motion.  Agency Supervisor Richard  recruits a version of Daria Von Doom and a Daria Morgendorffer that has been  influenced by the Architects Gates to protect ancient history from the efforts  of Judith and the Architect Gate Intelligence.
Lady  Lex
2/11 A retrofic sequel to  "Infamy".  Stationed on board the  USS Lexington, Ensign Tom Sloane gets his first combat experience during theBattle of the Coral Sea.
Oh, By the Way
3/11 When the extended Morgendorffer and Barksdale clans gather for Easter seven years later, Quinn has an announcement to make.
Bound  to Highland
4/11 An alternate history  chronicling Daria's struggles after Jake and Helen divorce while still in  Highland and the family never moves away from the town.  Based on a version of Daria first  introduced in thestory, "Three".
Reach Out
5/11 Part  of World Burner shared universe by Erin Mills.  The discovery of Judith's home universe  leads Agency Supervisor Richard and Foundation Officer Reiko to consider a new way dealing with Judith - by reaching out to herwith an offer.
Legion of Lawndale Heroes Mini: Cats' Night Out
7/11 Occurring during the events of the Legion of Lawndale  Heroes Special  "A Legion Halloween" and Mini "Falling Into Unusual Circumstances".  Daria's new kittens Bump and Sissy explore the Halloween  party until they meet Sandi's cat Fluffy and things take a more serious  turn.
The  Lady and the Tiger
2/12 A "Calvin and  Hobbes" crossover.  As a college  sophomore, Daria meets Calvin during a study session.  After much nagging from Jane, Daria  accepts a date from Calvin (who has been egged on by Hobbes) and is surprised to  discover that Hobbes is more than a stuffed animaltoy.
The Cats Will Play
4/13 With Daria and Michael away for the weekend, their cats Bump and Sissyfind ways to amuse themselves.
Old Married Valentines
4/13 With their busy lives, Daria and Michael findthemselves without plans for Valentine's Day.
Timely Circumstances
4/13 A Legion of Lawndale Herosmini and Dr. Who crossover.  This storybegins about 1 hour after Brother Grimace's LLH'Mini': Falling Into Unexpected Circumstances and sometime between the Dr. Who episodes, A Good Man Goes to War. and Let'sKill Hitler.  Daria and Michael areinterrupted while returning to the Legion Halloween party by the appearance ofthe Doctor and his TARDIS, who has detected a link between Daria and RiverSong. 
Ring Shadow
4/13 With the Corps of Ringbearers and the Foundation out of action, theAgency is stretched thin to protect the Multiverse from those taking advantageof the disruption, including Richard's old nemesis, Apocalypse.
Family New
4/13  What ifthe events of The Teachings of Don Jake had ended differently?  In the wake of the death of Daria's family,her Aunt Rita arrives in Lawndale to help her niece and along the way, finds anew direction in her life.
A Cynical Earth
4/13 A Doctor Who crossover. Thirty-something Daria moves to London to work in public relations for ACharitable Earth and finds herself in for more than she expected when she teamsup with the Doctor's former companion Ace and UNIT agent Kate Stewart to trackdown why the TARDIS has been appearing around London.
Ride
8/13 A Legion of Lawndale Heros mini. After dealing with the aftermath of Ms. Barch's attack on the Legion, Quinn takes Daria's advice to go on a trip to Quest'stest facility in Utah to observe the new Gridrunner prototype.
Loss of Heart
3/14 An alternate history where Jake's heart attack in "Jake of Hearts" is fatal, forcing the Morgendorffers to adjust to the change in their lives.

No author description yet


Sick, Sad World (the site) was created by Wraith