Fanfic

Galen Hardesty

The Whole Truth
12/01 Daria comes out of Cedars much less sane than when she went in. Can she recover from professional psychiatric care and the loving concern of her parents? A sequel to Renfield's "Diary Dearest". Newly revised and (slightly) expanded.
Emancipation
12/01 Daria and Jane try to help Jodie get some free time. Daria experiences an unusual natural phenomenon, and some other unusual stuff.
Blood Oath of Patriots
10/01 Daria uncovers O'Neill's secret while while helping him restart the coffeehouse. Kevin inspires her to write a crossover fic.
By Any Other Name
10/01 Daria torments Kevin. Jane torments Daria. Daria and Jane torment O'Neill. Kevin torments most of the faculty. Quinn develops literary taste. Melody struggles back from Death's door as Daria slips closer to the shadowy underworld of darkest Lawndale. Mind games and game fixing abound in Part II of the Epic Miniseries Blood Oath of Patriots.
Smackdown
10/01 Ms. Li's spying backfires when Daria and Jane decide to take back the restroom
The Beaches of Barksdale
12/01 Helen declares a day of family bonding at the beach, wrecking Daria's and Jane's long-planned museum trip. Daria plots to prevent a recurrence.
A Date with Death
12/01 A poem by Daria for Mr. O'Neill's class.
Le Dejuner Chez Daria
1/02 Lunch with thirteen-year-old Daria and 12-year-old Quinn.
Reindeer Bait
1/02 Daria gives Quinn a pre-Christmas present.
On A High Note
1/02 Glenn bids Daria farewell. He tries to give her a spectacular sendoff.
Brainworms From Outer Space
1/02 Daria fools Quinn- a little too well.
Down by the River
6/02 The Morgendorffers go fishing. Daria faces some facts.
...or: Quinn gets bitten by a spider. Daria gets abandoned by a river.
It's in the Cards
6/02 On a rainy Saturday in Highland, Daria and Quinn play games.
Scanner
6/02 Some human minds have a terrible power, and Quinn has made herself a target of one such mind. Can she save herself? Can Daria save her? A Daria/Scanners crossover... not. Actually, this is a what-if story. What if Daria hadn’t been quite so patient with Quinn about the cousin thing?
The Warrior Awakens
3/03 A tale of beauty and love and loss and courage.
The UnHighlander
3/03 What if the Morgrndorffers hadn't left Highland?
A Valentine's Day To Remember
3/03 My answer to one of Roger Moore's Iron Chef challenges.
A Date for Harold
9/04 Harold finally gets a date with Quinn
A Gupty Christmas
9/04 What toys are safe, educational, and PC enough for sweet young Tricia and Tad Gupty?
A Little Knowledge
9/04 Sandi picks up some free advice that Daria didn't know she gave.
A Trip to the Mall
9/04 A shopping trip takes a strange turn.
Bessie the RedEyed Mad Cow
9/04 Daria, Jane, and Quinn are back in Lawndale for Christmas break.
I Heard the Dogwhistle Bird Today
9/04 In Spring, Jake's fancy turns to thoughts of Lawn Care... and other things.
Moving On
9/04 Sandi makes a career move, with a little help from her friends.
Once Upon a Time in the Future
9/04 Another Daria reads Daria's diary.
Teen Angel
9/04 Chuck meets a Celestial being.
The Luckiest Day
9/04 Daria has a lot of luck.

Height 6'3", stocky build, hair brown, eyes green, tringular dent it center of forehead, scar over upper lip, surly expression, very large feet. Considered armed and dangerous. Do not attempt to apprehend.


Sick, Sad World (the site) was created by Wraith