Fanfic

Angelinhel

Write Where it Hurts: Alternate Story
4/03 Daria’s mom tells her to be honest about what she wants to happen, and use that in her story assignment. Daria writes her own ‘shipper story.
Padded Walls
4/03 Ever wonder why Quinn can’t remember Jaime’s name? Why she really started calling Daria her cousin? Why Tiffany is so slow? Stacy so suggestible? Or the truth behind why Quinn loves to have guys at her feet?
Guilty Pleasures
5/03 This was an entry in PPMB’s Iron Chef “Guilty Pleasures” challenge.
Pick out any Daria character, old or young, male or female, and show him or her indulging in a "guilty pleasure". The character should be somewhat secretive about it, and be doing something noticeably (though not necessarily drastically) out of character.
More Guilty Pleasures
5/03 No description yet
Unrequited Love
5/03 No description yet
Illusions
4/05 What did Daria see behind the attic door that made her faint? Would you believe . . . another Daria? Prepare for a long crossover journey into strange but familiar Lawndales, drawn from alternate-universe Daria fanfics by almost a dozen authors!

Angelinhel, 23, grew up in CT and believes Lawndale to be there, too. Moved to sunny CA after finishing college with a BA in Neuroscience. She has a real job (in biotech) but would rather spend her time writing Daria fanfic. Who wouldn't?

A former beauty queen, she looks like a cross between Brittany and Quinn but has Daria's attitude, which can make life interesting. Wait, no. Make that irritating. Yeah, definitely irritating.


Sick, Sad World (the site) was created by Wraith