Live The Movies Part 2: Enter "The Crow" By: MFC Section: Series Plot/Description: To get the Earth back Daria, Jane, and Quinn have to go through 3 stages each from a movie. The first stage is the move "The Crow". Author's Note: Not everyone in Lawndale knows that they are being switched to different movies. And this won't go exactly like the movie. This is so it is shorter if you've seen "The Crow" you know what scenes I've done it to. As Daria is falling she just notices she can't fly. Daria: Chris tricked me. Daria hits the round full force. She gets back up. Daria: What the hell. Suddenly a crow lands on her shoulder. The crow looks a little like Jane. Daria: Is that you Jane? The crow: Yes it is. So you decided to give Chris's game a chance. Daria: What's your point? Jane: Damnit Daria, now everyone is like the people from "The Crow" and frankly I don't like being a crow. Daria: Chris said I have to avenge my boyfriend's death and mine. But, I don't know how to find them. Jane: Chris told me I fly around and if I see one of the bad guys you show up. Daria: All right start looking. Jane flies off. Meanwhile Quinn has become Sarah she rides up on her skateboard to the people officer who is Jake. Quinn: Ewwwwwww how'd I get dressed in these crappy clothes and why am I riding a skateboard? Jake: Hey Kiddo why am I a cop I was just at home? Quinn: I think I may know. I just have to find Daria. Meanwhile at The Pawn shop the owner who is short bald and pudgy but has Chris's face is talking with one of the four people that killed (according to the movie plot) Tin-Tin who is played by Mack. Upchuck: I'll give you $50 for the radio. Mack: Listen asshole that's a brand new piece. Upchuck: You mean it was stolen. 50 take it or leave it. Upchuck throws a 50 dollar bill on the counter. Mack grabs walks out cursing under his breath. Mack: Stupid punk he's lucky I didn't stab his weird ass. Mack walks into a dark alley when The Crow lands next to him. Daria is now right above him on a building. She drops off it. Mack turns around and sees Daria walking toward him. Mack: You better leave freak. Daria continues walking toward her. Mack: All right you want to fight. Daria grabs Mack and starts throwing him around. She starts pummeling him. Mack gets up and jumps back and throws a knife at her she dodges and grabs the knife. She walks up to Mack and stabs him. Daria looks down and realizes what she had just done. Daria: OMG I just killed Mack. Jane lands on Daria's shoulder. Jane: Don't worry he's not really dead he is now just in Chris chamber. Daria turns around and walks up to the pawnshop and starts banging on the door. Pawnshop Owner: Get the fuck outta here ya punk kid. Daria bangs on the door harder. The P.O grabs a shotgun and cocks it. Daria smashes through the glass on the window then breaks down the door. Daria: As I hear it gently rapping rap rap rapping at my chamber door. So did you hear me rapping at your chamber door? Owner: Get outta of here. Daria walks toward the storeowner. The owner shoots her. Daria stumbles backwards and starts laughing. The bullet hole clears up and she punches the guy behind the counter. She notices a knife by the guy she picks it up and stabs him through the hand. The owner lets out a scream. Daria: One year ago you sold me a gold ring with a ying-yang sign on it where is it? Owner (between screams): I keep the rings in a safe over there. He points to a safe. Daria sees a shotgun while walking over to the safe and picks it up. She opens the safe and starts looking through the rings. She finds the one she is looking for and she puts some rings in her shotgun. As she is walking back to the guy she kicks over some gas cans and they leak on the floor. She walks up to the guy who has finally got the knife out of his hand and she start pegging him with the rings. Daria: Each one of these rings is a life you ended. Daria turns and starts walking out. Owner: You walk out of that door and every cop will be after you, you stupid fuck. Daria turns back to him. Daria: Is that gasoline I smell? Owner: No don't. Daria fires the shotgun and the whole store blows up. Outside the rest of Tin-Tin's (Mack's) gang was outside waiting for her. Thug 1: There is the one who killed Tin-Tin. He runs at her with a knife. Daria puts gun the to his head and fires. The 2nd thug runs at her and impales him through the chest with a shotgun. The 3rd thug tried to go hand-to-hand combat with her but Daria beat the hell out of him leaving him to die. Daria starts walking away when Quinn rides up in her skateboard. Quinn: Daria, what the hell did you do? I ride a skateboard and wear crappy beat up clothes. Daria: Well you know how things were screwing up since our lasting meeting with Chris. Quinn: Yea Daria: Well we have to go through 3 stages. Each stage based off a movie. I just need to find the main bad guy and defeat him and we advance. Jane lands on Daria's shoulder. Jane: There is someone heading to the church he looks like Chris so I think he may be who we are after. Daria runs to the church and kicks open the doors. The man turns around. He has long brown hair, a non clean-cut shave; he's tall, and yes Chris's face. Chris: I was expecting you. You've reached the end of the stage and your life. Daria: You must know I can't be hurt. Chris: Not unless your bird is. Chris pulls out a gun and shoots Jane in the leg she falls off Daria's shoulder. Chris runs up a flight of stairs. Daria follows close after. Daria gets to the roof and looks around for Chris. Chris walks out from the shadows. Chris: I'm right here. Chris jumps up and kicks Daria and she slides across the roof. Daria gets up and punches Chris in the face he stumbles backwards and slides down the roof. Daria slides down after him. She finds Chris standing on a part of the roof that straightens out. Daria slides down to meet him. Chris headbutts Daria she takes a step back. Chris picks her up and impales her into a statue. Chris: Ha looks like you couldn't get passed the 1st stage. Chris's happiness was cut short when Quinn slid down the roof and dropkicks him off the roof. Chris gets impaled right through the head at the bottom. Quinn turns to Daria and pulls her off the statue. All of a sudden they are in their house and Daria's wound is healed. Daria looks around in her room. Everything is normal but then Chris appears. Chris: So girls you managed to beat stage 1. Mack is with me so don't worry he's alive. Are you ready for stage 2? Daria: Yes. Quinn: Shut up Daria lets rest first. Chris oh but it's too late I just figured out a good movie. You will be entering... Jane bursts in the room. Jane (to Daria): We're back. Daria: No we are taking a rest Chris is going to tell us what our next movie is. Chris: Yes. As I was saying your next movie is... To Be Continued...