Hell In A Hand Basket Part 1: The Origin By: MFC Section: Series Plot: This is Part 1 to a new series, which is obviously is called "Hell In A Hand Basket." This series takes place about a month after the whole Chris Series. (Sorry but it's the only type of story I can keep on writing without boring the hell out of the reader and me. But no need to worry if you didn't like "The Chris Series." Give this series a try it's hopefully a more interesting series.) Anyway Chris finds out that Satan won't send HIM back to Earth to kill Daria, Quinn, Jane, and the rest of Lawndale but he'll sure send something Chris created up. Our story begins in hell where we find Chris talking to Satan. Chris: Give me another chance I can beat them I swear. Satan: Chris, I'm not possessing Quinn to accidently say your name during the resurrection again. Chris: THIS IS BULLSHIT! THE PEOPLE OF LAWNDALE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN DESTROY HELL! Satan: The most I'm letting you slide is if you create a monster. Chris: Now what the hell am I going to make a monster out of? Satan: Improvise. Chris: I really hate you. Satan: And so does most of the people on Earth. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SITE OR YOU'RE GOING TO SPEND ANOTHER MILLION YEARS IN THE TORTURE CHAMBER! Chris walks off muttering to himself. Chris: Improvise he says. Fine I'll find a monster that will destroy them all and send it to Earth. Chris is walking to his chamber when Michael Myers, Chucky, Jason Voorhees, and Freddy Krueger surround him. Chris stands there smiling. Chris: I just found my monster. Chris jumps up and rips them all apart. Chris drags the pieces to his chamber and start putting them together. Meanwhile at Lawndale High... Jane: You know Daria, nothing weirder than hell has happened lately. Daria: Yea ever since Quinn put a knife through Chris's head. But now she's even more annoying than usual. Just then The Fashion Club starts walking down the hall. Sandi notices Daria and Jane just stand there and shake their heads. Sandi: Quinn, You're brainy cousin is starting to get on my nerves. Quinn: Well what am I supposed to do tell her to stop? Tiffany: She is your cousin figure it out. The Fashion Club start arguing and Daria and Jane walk the opposite way. Jane: The love your sister has toward you is amazing. Daria: I WILL, silence you if you keep talking. Cut To: Hell in Chris's chamber. Chris: There he is complete I've created Frashaely Lee Vruegyers (Bare with me on the name if you don't know how to pronounce don't worry I'll put his name like this F.L.V). Chris pulls off the sheet and it is had Michael Myers's hair, Jason's mask, Freddy's sweater and glove, and Chucky's Good Guy's outfit. Might I forget to mention body parts from each of them? All of their power is combined and they stand at 7ft 11in tall. F.L.V sits up and looks at Chris and gets off the bed and stands up. Chris: Whoa that's tall. Speak to me F.L.V. F.L.V: You asshole what have you done to me? F.L.V sounds like the voice of Freddy and Chucky mixed. Chris: I've made you stronger, faster, and in every way more powerful and I'm sending you to Lawndale to kill everyone there. F.L.V: Why should I do what you say? Chris: Because I'll rip you apart again and throw you in the lake of lava and you'll never come back. Now come with me. Chris and F.L.V walk into Satan's throne room. Satan looks up with a surprised expression on his face. Satan: What in the bloodily hell is that? Chris: It's my new monster F.L.V Satan: And what's that stand for. Chris (rolling his eyes): Frashaely Lee Vruegyers. Satan: Oh I like F.L.V better. Chris: I knew you would. Now back to business send, him up to destroy Lawndale. Satan: Give me a day to think about it. Chris: What do you mean a day? Chris powers up to his Super Demon form and charges at Satan. Satan snaps his fingers and his head demon walks in. Satan: Vastly, Kill this fool. Vastly: But he's already dead. Satan: Than make him suffer. Vastly charges at Super Demon Chris. S.D. Chris grabs Vastly by the throat and hurls him through a wall into the lava lake. Satan jumps out of his chair and picks up Chris. Satan: I was going to send you to hell for all eternity for that little stunt you just pulled but since you just flattened my main demon without trying I will make you new head demon and send your monster up to destroy Lawndale. Chris: Groovy. Satan: In fact I'll send you up to Earth, as a spirit just for you to make sure your creation doesn't fail. But if you are interfere in any way I will make your creation exploded instantly and send you to the Torture Chambers for 1000 years. Do we have a deal? Chris: Fine we have a deal. Satan: That's my top demon. I'll send him up tomorrow. Now leave. Chris leaves. Cut To: Lawndale. Daria: So Jane, What are you doing later? Jane: I'll probably kick back watch TV and sleep. Daria: Why is your life so organized? Jane: I don't know. Cut to: The river Chris was buried in. Quinn is at the river Chris was buried in she had dug up his body. She picks up the chainsaw. Quinn: You're never coming back. Quinn revs up the chainsaw and hacks Chris's body up. Sandi and the rest of the Fashion Club stand there and watch in horror. Sandi: Gee Quinn, Should we be scared of you. Quinn: No. Cut to: Hell the next day. Satan: Now F.L.V I am sending you to Earth destroy everyone in the town Lawndale especially these 3 (shows him a picture of Jane, Daria, and Quinn.). F.L.V: Yes Satan. Satan opens a portal and raises F.L.V into it. As F.L.V is going through the portal up to Earth these words appear. ` To Be Continued...