Fan Fiction

Fanfic by Author's Last Name

A-F | G-L | M-S | T-Z

Quick comments:
These stories are in no way endorsed by Sick, Sad World. There is no quality guarantee. Some of them may offend you (some of them may offend everyone), but I'm not screening for quality or content (or spelling or grammar, for that matter). You get what you pay for, folks.

Submission Rules:
Got a story to send in? Go ahead, but read the rules first.

Rule 1.)
Your story will be open to reviews. If you don't want people commenting on it, don't send it in, because I'm not going to make exceptions.
Rule 2.)
Entire stories only, please. I've tried the post-in-parts bit in the past, and it doesn't work very well. Series and serials are acceptable, however.
Rule 3.)
Tell me if you want your name and/or e-mail address posted. I won't put them up if you don't say to, but I'm still going to build an author page, so if this is your first submission, please include a short profile of yourself for your author page. Pics (not too large) and links will also be accepted for this page.
Rule 4.)
I will only accept documents in plain text or simple html. You can have me link to your story if you've got a web-page and want to make it fancy.
Rule 5.)
I'm not going to do much in the way of editing existing stories. Do your spell and gramar checking before you submit. You will probably get heckled for mistakes, so if you're learning English as a second language, this may be a good chance to improve.


Sick, Sad World (the site) was created by Wraith